Friday, July 25, 2014

Rom Bronfman: So You Think You're a LinkedIn Profile Expert?



You added a profile photo to your LinkedIn Profile on day one — and your experience from the past ten years is fully represented on your LinkedIn Profile. Your time with the local Boys and Girls Club is covered under Volunteer Experience & Causes and you’re feeling like a LinkedIn pro.

When I joined LinkedIn more than a year ago, I fancied myself a LinkedIn expert. I’d checked all the boxes, shared content with my network and made sure my profile was always a true representation of where I was in my professional journey. What I’ve since learned is that as we as professionals grow and evolve, so do the ways we need to think about and express our achievements and aspirations so that we can be found and recognized for the things that matter most to us. Over the past year, our team has been working hard to expand the profile experience – exploring and introducing new tools to help you manage and build your professional identity to help ensure the right people and opportunities are finding you. The result? The LinkedIn Profile has become a treasure chest of options and controls – just waiting for you to explore them. Read more here...



Source: LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment